What is a Equivalence Certificate?
A Bonafide Certificate is a document issued as proof that you belong to a particular educational institute or an organisation. For a student, it is a certificate of evidence showcasing that an individual belongs to a particular class and course in the institution for a specific time period. It is generally required for varied purposes such as visa applications, while seeking employment or applying for an educational loan, amongst others.
What is the Use of a Bonafide Certificate?
It is required for multiple usages. Let’s check them out:
- You can get a student concession offered by public transport agencies
- It is required when applying for a passport and visa application
- Certain lending institutes and banks offer loans where it is required
- It is needed for scholarships
Uses of Bonafide Certificate?
It plays a crucial role in an array of documentation purposes, be it applying for education loans to study abroad, seeking a new job or availing benefits of governmental schemes. Now that you know its meaning, let’s understand what purposes it is usually asked for:
- Bonafide Certificate For Students
- Passport application and visa extension
- To apply for educational loans
- To attend a seminar and workshops at other academic institutions
- To visit an industry for project work
- To avail travel concessions
- To join a public library
Bonafide Certificate For Employees
- To open a bank account
- To avail a bank loan
- To attend a conference or an official seminar